November 4, 2011

Excerpt of "Diary of a Homeschooler: Cassie"!

This excerpt is unedited.  It is not ready for "publication".  It is the same excerpt I have on the NaNoWriMo YWP site, but I hope you'll enjoy it! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 29, 2011
Dear Diary,
          Originally, I planned for this to be letters to my Iowan BFF, Meghan Noland, but this will do double duty.  As e-mails do not always suffice, I shall use this as my diary and send it as letters to Meg. 
I wasn’t expecting Virginia to be same way it was when we left six years ago.  Plus, Dad and Kyle were still with us, then… And I went to Chesterbrook Elementary way back in the third grade; now I’m homeschooled.  My best friend was Lydia Green, not Megs.

No comments:

Post a Comment