May 1, 2012

Avery's Bucket List: Avery Lynn Canahuati 11/11/11 - 04/30/12

Hey, guys, I've been following this blog for only about a week.  I'd love for you to read it.  I read the most recent post and felt like crying. :( It's so sad that such a precious little life has been lost.  She had so much that she still could do, but unfortunately, SMA caused her life to come to a halt...

Avery's Bucket List: Avery Lynn Canahuati 11/11/11 - 04/30/12: Hello everyone this is Avery's father.  Avery passed away yesterday sometime around 3pm due to pulmonary complications related to SMA.  In s...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I emailed all my friends about that it's so sad! She'll be glad you spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read her story too, thanks to your blog ;) But that is so sad! I express sympathies to the family of the sweet girl. Did you know her Emma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I believe a friend's mom read an article about her online only a few days before she died, and forwarded it onto her daughter who forwarded it onto me.

      Delete