July 20, 2012

The Colorado Shooting

My prayers are going out to the victims of the shooting in Colorado, their families, the killer, and the killer's family.  It's very tragic and upsetting what happened.

You may ask why in the world I would pray for the gunsman.  It's because I'm a Christian.  We're supposed to pray for our enemies and love the sinner but not their sin.  I feel this guy needs to find the loving grace of God.

And remember, there's always something good that comes out of something bad. :) Although right now, all I can think about is the poor 6 year old who was killed. :(

2 comments:

  1. Emma, you are such a kind person, I don't think most people would have the heart to pray for the sinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so correct! We shouldn't hate the person but the sin. We must pray for them to convert for their own good and for God. :) You have a wonderful heart!

    ReplyDelete