December 15, 2012

Sadness

Hey, everyone.  So unless you've been disconnected from the world for 24 hours, you'll know that yesterday, there was a shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut.  They're still saying twenty children and six adults at the school were killed.  I'm tearing up, just thinking about all those kids who didn't live to see Christmas, who won't have their first kiss, who won't go to college, who won't go on to do great things.  And I feel for the kids who saw terrible things yesterday.  They're so young, and I can only imagine the nightmares they'll be having for days, if not weeks.  I can remember a nightmare I had when I was eight.  The thought of it still leaves me slightly shaky and unnerved.  Please continue to pray for the kids, their parents, and those who lost someone yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment