January 16, 2013

Presidential Actions and a Q&A

This morning, President Obama revealed 23 executive actions to be signed and put into action immediately.  Here is the link to a blog with the 23 actions.

http://eyeonpolitics.com/2013/01/16/obama-reveals-23-executive-orders-related-to-guns/

Also, I thought it was about time I did a Q&A season.  So I will answer the first 10 questions in the comments section of this post, unless they are inappropriate or reveal personal information I am not willing to share.  Have at it, and you may ask multiple questions, but if we have more than ten people asking, I'll only answer the first of your questions. ;) Otherwise, I'll answer multiple questions from the same people. :)

5 comments:

  1. My question: Why did you start writing, and what made you keep doing it after that? (Stories and such, I mean.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, what are your thoughts about banning all guns because of the Newtown shooting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you had one super power what would it be an why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you feel about living in Illinois? Is it boring, interesting, ect. I know I have my opinions!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very sorry if this is offensive, but I noticed in your "About Me" you mentioned your Lord and Savior, may I ask whom he/she/it is?

    ReplyDelete