November 30, 2012

It's Friday, and I Had Awkward Moments

I was not intending on blogging today, but here I am!  I have to share how awkward my day at co-op was.

The awkward moment when your teacher uses a bad word in English class (by accident), and everyone is either like o.O or xD.

The awkward moment when your friend (yeah, hi, Hannah) tells you your new lip gloss looks sexy.

The awkward moment when two of you friends (hi, Hannah; hi, Kiersten) try and pull another friend to the popular lunch table, but you want her to stay with you, so you end up having a tug-of-war and all the guys are staring at you.

The awkward moment when you can finish practically every single one of your history teacher's sentences.

The awkward moment when your English teacher says you're going to learn something new, so you get excited. Then it turns out to be something you learned two years ago.


The awkward moment when your friend and a couple guys are discussing Friends, Seinfeld, The Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother, and you have almost no clue what they're talking about, so you're just like, "I've led such a sheltered life."

The awkward moment when the aforementioned Hannah runs up behind you and grabs you around your waist and you shriek.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! When I hear others say they like this or that show and I don't know it. You're not the only one, hehe.

    Yup, you could be teaching the class instead. You are too smart. Congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete