July 26, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Did ya miss me?  Probably not, LOL.  Well, if y'all didn't notice, I added a new poll feature to the blog!  Woot, woot!  Each poll is probably going to be a hint to a future blog post. ;) Also, as for pics from my trip, I'll post them tomorrow afternoon after I get back from babysitting. ;) We didn't go to any super well-known places, so there aren't a ton of pics.  My mom was very glad that we didn't go to Mall of America.  It's always been super crazy when we've gone.  I missed going a bit, but I did shopping at two other malls.  Got the best deals at Aeropostale, got TONS of books at Barnes & Noble (second best bookstore in the world), and some new lip gloss at Bath & Body Works (my fave place to buy lip gloss).  You'll hear more about that lip gloss in another post later on.  Well, that's all for now.  It's about 10:30 PM here, and I'm getting tired.  I have to get up early tomorrow for the babysitting job.  Night, y'all. :)

2 comments:

  1. wait, so if B&N is the second best book store, what's the first???

    ReplyDelete
  2. One I cannot name as it's in my town and local.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...