Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I'm almost glad to say I have fewer books in this post than I did for the one last year. Having a lot of favorites isn't a bad thing, but I've finally read most of the big YA titles so now I'm mainly reading newer books and therefore, the amount of titles added to my favorites list has dwindled.
1. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
A 2014 release that I didn't read until early January. My first favorite of 2015!
2. Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly
3. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
2013 and 2014 releases. I was a bit slow to read these blogger faves. But at least I finally did and I loved them!
5. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
6. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
This was a 2009 release that I couldn't read until 2015 because my local library didn't have it. Then, when I got my card for the library near my university, I found out they had it. I've now read all of Jennifer's YA titles!
7. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
8. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
9. Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
10. Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
11. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen
Another 2014 release that's sneaking in because, once again, my local library (nor any of the libraries in the interlibrary loaning system) didn't have it.
12. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
13. Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
14. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone