Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I don't think I'll be going to the beach at all this summer, but if I were, these are the books I'd bring with - and ones you should bring with you.
1. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
2. What You Always Wanted by Kristin Rae
3. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
4. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
5. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
6. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
7. Don't Fail Me Now by Una LaMarche
8. Swept Away by Michelle Dalton
9. First & Then by Emma Mills
10. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout