Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
So I know Top Ten Tuesday has a topic like this in a few weeks, but I like doing it multiple times. :) These are the books coming out from March-May 2014 that I'm looking forward to.
1. Dangerous by Shannon Hale (3/4)
*flails* Shannon Hale! It comes out next week!
2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (3/4)
It comes out on the 4th, too! Guess I know what I'll be doing that day (going to the bookstore and getting these two books, that is). I had an ARC of this lovely novel, but it was missing 30 crucial pages, so I'm especially looking forward to buying a finished copy.
3. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy (3/18)
It sounds like the perfect twist on the average cancer book.
4. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (4/1)
I've already talked enough about this one for y'all to know why I'm looking forward to it.
5. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (4/15)
Preordered this one. Of course I'm excited. I can't wait for y'all to read my review!
6. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (4/22)
I think this could easily be the best historical fiction book of 2014. But it's probably a bit too early to say for sure.
7. The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt (5/6)
8. Pulled Under by Michelle Dalton (5/6)
My problem is, there are so many fabulous books coming out on May 6th, I'm going to have to severely limit which ones I buy. This will be one of the books I do.
9. The One by Kiera Cass (5/6)
This is one of the series enders I'm really looking forward to. Oh, gosh, she has to choose Maxon.
10. Free to Fall by Lauren Miller (5/13)
I love how high-tech the cover looks, what with the font and how the cover overall look sort of like a screen (it's more noticeable when you look at the cover close-up). And just this book in general sounds awesome.
So that's it! 10 of the books this spring that I'm looking forward to. What about you? What spring 2014 releases are you looking forward to?