September is always a big month in publishing, so this is gonna be a nice long list. Are you ready for it?
1. Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake (9/4/18)
This series is so quietly, creepily good.
2. As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows (9/11/18)
I'm interested to see where this series goes.
3. Rule by Ellen Goodlett (9/11/18)
This is the type of fantasy that sounds right up my alley. And even though the girls are in competition with each other, I'm hoping there isn't too much girl hate.
4. The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle (9/11/18)
This is one of the rare adult novels that has popped up on my TBR, mainly because Morgan Matson recommended it!
5. Mistletoe and Murder by Robin Stevens (9/18/18)
I love the Murder Most Unladylike series so much, and I'm so glad we're getting two of the books in the U.S. in one year.
6. Analee, In Real Life by Janelle Milanes (9/18/18)
I love stories exploring the duality of how we act "in real life" vs. who we are online.