So let me elaborate.
- NaNoWriMo posts! I'll be doing several updates a week on my word count, the song of the day, and other little random things related to my book and NaNo in general.
- But never fear, Random Fridays will still be happening! I have posts planned for the next month, and I know y'all will enjoy every single one. All the topics are on the Random Fridays page, but I'll touch on them here: books, vacations, houses, bucket lists, and Thanksgiving.
- Top Ten Tuesdays. I plan to still do these (likely on November 5, 12, and 19).
- A review of Allegiant. I promise to keep it as spoiler-free as possible.
- A guest review of Not a Drop to Drink.
- An interview with a very special someone (or someones)...
- A post about one particular book trend.
- And much more! There won't be a lot of reviews (probably just Allegiant, Not a Drop to Drink, and hopefully one for a book I got through ARCycling), but there will be plenty of other good stuff with typical Emma snark and insights.
November is going to be a fun month, I hope. Y'all will have to stick around and see what happens!