So it's a gorgeous fall day! Except when you're stuck in the sun for too long, lol.
First up on the agenda is the announcement of the contest winner! And that person is....Hermione! :) She had 10/13 correct answers. ;) Hermione, you can blog on whatever you choose, and just e-mail your post to the same address you sent your entry to whenever you're ready. One of my BFFs, Kate, had 9/13, so congrats to her, too. :)
I'll provide all the correct answers, just so y'all can stop wondering. :)
1. Taylor Swift's middle name is Alison.
2. The author of The Medusa Plot (a 39 Clues book) is Gordon Korman.
3. Envy Green, Love Red, Blue Despair, Night Black & Snow White-any of those four were acceptable :)
4. A joey! I think most of you got this one right.
5. Ella in Ella Enchanted was played by Anne Hathaway.
6. There were 13 to choose from-Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts Bay, Maryland, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, North Carolina, and Rhode Island and Providence Plantations (if you left 'Bay' out of Massachusetts Bay and 'Providence Plantations' out of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, your answers were accepted).
7. James Buchanan, the only unmarried president thus far was number 15. (Abraham Lincoln was #16, by the way...)
8. Snow White was the first Disney princess. Her movie was released in 1937.
9. Shetland Sheepdogs, believe it or not, came from England, not the Shetland Islands as so many people think. ;)
10. Polar bear
11. Chlorophyll, but I accepted most spellings. ;)
12. The 7 Wonders of the Ancient World are the Great Pyramid at Giza (the only one still fully in existence), the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Temple of Artemis/Diana at Ephesus, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes, and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
13. Taylor Swift's upcoming album, due to be released October 22, is titled Red.
And finally...I'm going to share my latest Polyvore collection with you. :) Enjoy!