All right, Seana, I love you dearly. Well not exactly love, since I don't know you in real life... ok, I like you dearly. There, that works. xD ANYWAYS. Seana, I like you dearly. But did you really have to let me read that last sentence so I had to do the Liebster Award AGAIN? I guess that's what I get for being bored and wanting something to do. :P Time to answer eleven questions.
1. Who is your favorite book character and why? *stares at this question for five minutes* I can't choooooooseeeee! D: Okay, maybe I'll say Jess Delaney from The Mother-Daughter Book Club because she's sort of like me. She's blonde and petite, has blue eyes, loves animals, and likes her friend's older brother (well, I used to).
2. What celebrity do you
think you're most like? I guess Taylor Swift? I don't think I'm really like any celeb...
3. Have you ever wondered what a rainbow would taste
4. When asked to do something, what is your go-to best excuse? Either "I'm busy" or "I'm in the middle of something important!" And my parents say I pull those two a lot.
I gave you a present, what do you suppose it would be? Well, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have glitter on it...
6. Would you rather
eat dirt or mud? Seana, you just made me gag. Neither. :P
7. What is your dream? To become a famous author...even though I hate public speaking and being the center of attention, haha.
8. If someone walked up to you and
said they'd give you a million dollars if you would wear a pink tutu on your
head, flap your arms like a bird, and sing an opera song by heart, would you do
it? Nope, because I don't know any opera.
9. How would you explain to an alien the art of eating a cookie? It's basically like eating any other food, so...
Why do you suppose I'm not doing an eleventh question? You hate the number eleven?
I've decided to be unexpected. This time I won't be breaking the cycle, because...if you read the previous sentence, you have to answer the eleven questions below. You can do it on your own blog (as long as you link it in a comment) or answer them in the comments.
1. Have you ever eaten a macaron?
2. What does this line from a Shakespearean play make you think of: “Love
looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid
3. Would you rather eat pie or do English homework?
4. What languages do you know?
5. If you had $10,000 to take a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. If you were an electronic device, what would you be?
7. Which job would you rather try to learn in one day: hair stylist or gardener?
8. What color pen do you prefer to write with?
9. Would you read a book if it were Shakespeare's plays rewritten?
10. What do you think makes a better tragedy: love, death, or squirrel suicide?
11. Who would you tie to a chair and lecture about manners?