This time, I have The Human Guidebook to thank for the award. :)
First up, 11 facts about myself. This is going to be fun, thinking of stuff y'all probably don't know yet.
1. I used to be super outgoing when I was younger.
2. I'm definitely a chatterbox when I've had sugar or if I'm just comfortable with the people I'm talking to.
3. This past year, I've really discovered that I have an interest in political science.
4. I'm allergic to sweet potatoes.
5. My style is a mix of trendy, classic, and Boho chic.
6. A couple of my favorite Bible verses are John 18:38 and Psalm 139:16.
7. I'd love to do the New York term or the Washington term that some of the colleges I'm interested in offer.
8. A large part of my life exists on one tiny flash drive.
9. I read part of Twilight once. It killed my writing abilities for a week, and I really haven't been able to continue writing the stories I was working on when I read it.
10. My favorite Disney character is definitely Belle.
11. I would love to have Mary Costa's singing voice (she voiced Sleeping Beauty).
Nominate 11 bloggers, and notify them of their nomination!
Seana J. Vixen- http://seanajvixen.blogspot.com/
July A. Emmance- http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/
And now I'm nominating anyone else who is reading this post! Don't forget to link in the comments with your blog post. ;)
Now I have to answer the 11 questions HG asked me.
1. Do you collect anything, if so what? Yes, I collect smashed pennies on our trips.
2. What accent can you imitate the best? Probably Southern or British, although Kate has said I sometimes sound Scottish or Irish when I'm trying to sound British, haha.
3. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why? I'd love to read minds. It's pretty self-explanatory.
4. If you could live on any planet apart from Earth, where would you live and why? Well, none are suitable for life, so I'll stay on Earth, thank you very much. :)
5. What is your favourite cereal? (A bit random, I know)... Rice Krispies!
6. If you had a choice to go anywhere in the world for a day, where would you go and why? Paris. Because it's Paris.
7. If you had a choice to try any food in the world, what would you choose and why? I'm not sure! I don't think I've had filet mignon yet, so I'd like to have that.
8. What are your pet hates? Pardon? You mean my pet peeves? Probably humming, nervous laughing, coughing (especially when it's me), and rap music, among other things.
9. Who is the person you most look up to in the world? Taylor Swift, a bit, but I don't really have a "role model."
10. What is your favourite type of weather to live in? When it feels like spring but without a ton of rain.
11. If you could have a house anywhere in the world, where would you have it and why? Kentucky horse country, Virginia, or the French countryside, all because those are beautiful places to live.
Now I have to ask 11 questions.
1. If you could create a fragrance (perfume), what would it smell like?
2. Do you fit any stereotypes?
3. What color do you absolutely hate?
4. If you had to choose between a boarding school or homeschooling, which would you choose?
5. Have you ever been out of the country?
6. Is there any celebrity couple you "ship"?
7. Have you visited any site featured in a book? (Such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art.)
8. Can you speak more than three words/phrases of another language?
9. Are you allergic to anything weird?
10. What's your "lucky" number?
11. What song gets on your nerves most: Psy's "Gangnam Style," Justin Bieber's "Baby," or Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"?
And just for fun, I'll answer my own questions in the comments. ;)