Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This is the perfect topic, because there are some beautiful covers out there that I definitely think should be framed and hung in a museum.
1. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
2. The One by Kiera Cass
3. The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson
4. Cress by Marissa Meyer
5. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
6. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
7.Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
9. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodges
11. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
12. The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
13. Emeralds & Ashes by Leila Rasheed (I don't even care that this cover isn't final because the colors are stunning. It better be the final cover.)