September 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Want at My Lunch Table


So what characters would I want at my lunch table?  Well, I went with a mix of who would likely be a popular kid, the intelligent, and who would be just plain fun. (Plus two adorable couples thrown in the mix that we can ooh-and-ahh/gag over.)

1. Scarlet from Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen.
Why?  She's pretty awesome, and if anyone had some choice words for us, I'm pretty sure she'd defend us in a heartbeat.

As long as we aren't at the university in Joelle's book, Cia is more than welcome.  She's intelligent and awesome.

Another smart girl; plus, I think she'd be great to talk to.

4. Macallan and Levi from Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg.
I chose them as one of the two couples for the table because they're funny and adorable.

I've said before that Lara Jean is a bit of a kindred spirit, so of course she'd be at my lunch table!

6. Matt Finch from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord.
He's one of my favorite book boyfriends.  And maybe if Reagan isn't invited, Matt will forget about her and fall for me instead?  (I'm kidding...mostly.)

Make way for the second cute couple.  Hopefully they'll be able to participate in conversations and not just gaze adoringly at each other for the whole lunch period.

Like Scarlet, she's fiercely loyal.  Plus, she's British (and secretly a spy)!

I haven't entirely figured out why I want Dusty at my table, so just know that I do.

Emily is definitely another kindred spirit, so she'll always be welcome at my lunch table.

So what characters would be at your lunch table?

5 comments:

  1. MATT FINCH! Anna and Etienne! Cia and Scarlet too! Can I join your lunch table?? :)

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only book I've read on this list is Scarlet! Thanks for introducing me to new characters!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarlet would be such an awesome person to have at the lunch table!!!! She is such a go-getter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read these but I'm looking forward to starting Scarlet, having read Cinder. Nice choices!!!

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...