November 27, 2014

What I'm Thankful For in 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! I'm thankful for...

Graduating high school. I actually did it, y'all.

My amazing friends at home.
My new friends here at my university.
A roommate who has been great despite our rocky moments.

Opportunities to learn and grow as a person and a child of God.
God's direction in my life as He guides me to what He has planned for me.
God's protection and support as my family goes through a rough period.

New Taylor Swift music. Let's be honest: 1989 is phenomenal.

Amazing books.
Amazing people in the publishing and blogging communities (plus my Disney Twitter friends who don't fit into either of those categories).
Opportunities to become a better, more experienced book blogger.
The continued blessing of ARCs from my local indie bookseller. I'm in awe over all the books I got to read early, thanks to them.

People in my life who will always be supportive and love me, no matter how stubborn, or scared, or mean I get. In essence, people who will be there for me through the good and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...