Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Yeah, I keep a bucket list of all the authors I want to meet. And as of today, I've met eight of them with the most recent being Jasmine Warga. But, at the moment, there's still 16 more I want to meet and I'm sure that list will grow as I continue to read good books. So, in no particular order...
1. Sara Raasch (author of Snow Like Ashes)
Ever since I started obsessing over getting an ARC of Snow Like Ashes (it didn't happen), and interviewed Sara, and then read Snow Like Ashes, I've been dreaming of meeting her. She was about three hours from my university on tour last fall, but it was a little too far to go. Here's hoping I'll be able to meet her soon.
2. Heather Vogel Frederick (author of The Mother-Daughter Book Club series and Absolutely Truly)
One of my favorite tweenhood and teenhood authors. I definitely need to meet her!
3. Emery Lord (author of Open Road Summer and The Start of Me and You)
Ok, so I technically met her for like a minute or two at the author event I went to back in March. But it wasn't official or formal and I need to get my copies of her books signed.
4. Shannon Hale (author of The Books of Bayern and the Princess Academy series)
Shannon's had an impact on my writing, and I really want to thank her in person for that.
When I really like an author's books, I want to meet them and thank them for writing, as well as get books signed by them. That's why I've listed the following authors.
5. Anne Blankman (author of the Prisoner of Night and Fog duology)
6. Morgan Matson (author of Second Chance Summer and Since You've Been Gone)
7. Marie Lu (author of Legend and The Young Elites)
8. Jennifer Lynn Barnes (author of The Naturals)
9. Robin LaFevers (author of the His Fair Assassin trilogy)
10. Rachel M. Wilson (author of Don't Touch)
11. Emily Lloyd-Jones (author of Illusive)
12. Sarah J. Maas (author of the Throne of Glass series)
13. Kasie West (author of the Pivot Point duology and 3 great contemporary romances)
14. A.C. Gaughen (author of the Scarlet trilogy)
15. Stephanie Perkins (author of the Anna and the French Kiss companion novel trilogy)
16. Jenny Han (author of To All the Boys I've Loved Before)