September 18, 2016

Rewind & Review #69


~I went to three author events in one week - two discussions and signings, and one reading.
~This past week felt tougher than the week before finals usually is.

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (ARC gifted by @NSchumacher85)
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout (ARC gifted by @bookaddictguide)
We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun and Susan Mullen (ARC trade with @otakutwins1)

Books I Bought
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
Breakfast Served Anytime by Sarah Combs
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Read
Like No Other by Una LaMarche (reread)
When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (reread)
All We Have Left by Wendy Mills (3.5 stars)
The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure (4 stars)
My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas (4.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 9/5-9/10)
   (from 9/11-9/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...