Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I could write a book about all the books I wanted to love but didn't. Today, though, I'll just list ten.
1. Dangerous by Shannon Hale
2. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
3. Winterspell by Claire Legrand
4. Very in Pieces by Megan Frazer Blakemore
5. Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton
6. This Is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer
7. Mother-Daughter Book Camp by Heather Vogel Frederick
8. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
9. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
10. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
Any recent reads you wanted to love but disliked instead?