Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Ahhhhhh. So today's topic is one I suggested, and I am absolutely ecstatic to be doing it. Are there ever books you want so badly you'd do practically anything for them? Well it's time to talk about those!
(Also there was no way I could limit myself to 10 books, lolololololololol.)
1. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
2. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
4. The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth
5. The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
6. Night Music by Jenn Marie Thorne
7. Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
8. The Map From Here to There by Emery Lord
9. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
10. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
11. Pride by Ibi Zoboi
12. Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
13. All the Wandering Light by Heather Fawcett
14. Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
15. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
16. Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know by Samira Ahmed
17. Hungry Hearts by various authors
So what books are you dying to get your hands on?