Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
- Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
- Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
Are y'all staying warm this winter? Perhaps you should cuddle up with a blanket, some tea, and one of these wintery book covers.
1. Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw
(Whether you have the OwlCrate cover or the regular one, this book definitely fits the brief.)
2. Cold Day in the Sun by Sara Biren
3. Together at Midnight by Jennifer Castle
4. Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
5. The Light Between Worlds by Laura E. Weymouth
6. Sugar and Ice by Kate Messner
What book covers remind you of winter? Or which are your favorites that feature snow and other wintery things?