March 22, 2020

Rewind & Review #156


~NIALL HORAN'S NEW ALBUM RELEASED LAST FRIDAY AND IT'S SO GOOD.
~The Victorian tea that The Fountain was holding for Deanna Raybourn was cancelled (last minute, due to the venue), but she still had a talk and Q&A at the bookstore, which was nice. 
~My library was closed this past week, so I had a bunch of free time to fill. I started my first ever full watch-through of the MCU, read, baked, and did yoga.

Books I Received for Review
The Boundless by Anna Bright (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
Ways to Make Sunshine by Renée Watson (from Bloomsbury)
What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter (from Simon & Schuster)

Books I Bought
A Murderous Relation by Deanna Raybourn
The Midnight Lie by Marie Rutkoski
The Winter Duke by Claire Eliza Bartlett
In the Shadow of the Sun by E.M. Castellan
The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu

Books I Read
Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman (3 stars)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (reread)
From the Desk of Zoe Washington by Janae Marks (5 stars)
a bunch of picture books
What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West (reread)
A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (4 stars)
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (reread)
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells (3 stars)
Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee (reread)
Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza (3 stars)
The Summer Country by Lauren Willig (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 3/9-3/14)
   (from 3/15-3/21)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised that libraries down there are closing too. :P I'm glad you were able to use the free time for fun stuff, though. Any particularly yummy baking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made two kinds of snickerdoodles, and two kinds of berry muffins. Hoping to make banana muffins this week. The problem is, we can't eat what I bake as fast right now because I can't take anything into work to share. ;P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...