November 8, 2011

NaNoWriMo Update

Good morning, fellow NaNo writers! (And good morning to my blog readers who aren't writers, as well.)  I thought I would update y'all on how I'm doing on my word count goals.  For the YWP NaNo, my goal is 40,000 words, although I'll hopefully get more. ;) Currently, for that book, I have 10,273 words.  So, 1/4 of the way there.  For regular NaNo, my goal has to be 50,000 words.  For that book, I've typed 13,638 words, but I have more than that on paper that I still need to add to the computer version.  I haven't even written in that book in several days because I've been too busy typing it all up!

So, wanna update me on how your NaNo writing is coming? :) If any of you want to become a NaNo writing buddy, you can always find me on the YWP NaNo. ;) I'm MDBCnumber1fan, and I post around the homeschoolers' forum a ton. ;) That's all for this rainy (bluck) day.

4 comments:

  1. I am so behind! 9667 words... great job on yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should name the puppy Kip or Kippy 'cause my friend has a yorkie mix and her name is Kippy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother has almost 50,000 words already.
    I wish I could write but alas I cannot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...