February 8, 2012

Multitasking

It's a classic skill many people have employed over the centuries.  I myself have used it multiple times in the years I've been alive (but mostly in the past 5 years).  Today, I found myself multitasking yet again.  I was eating French fries, while working on my biology paper and also role-playing.  Okay, so I was only eating and doing one of those things at the same time, but I had both the role-playing and my bio paper open at the same time.  It's very useful.  Eat a French fry, type a few sentences in report, then reply to RP partner.  And repeat!  Just food for thought. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Works for me! I was reading my book, holding a flashlight, and eating brownies the other day....all at the same time! Multi-tasking is what makes life interesting....:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...