December 6, 2013

Random Friday: Quotes


Want to participate in this week's Random Friday?  Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
So I want to share some of my favorite quotes that aren't song lyrics.


"I'm Peter Pan, and you're my happy thought."~my friend's boyfriend

Audrey Hepburn, a woman after my own heart.

God and books are pretty much all you need.

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it."~George Orwell

"The better stuff a creature is made of - the cleverer and stronger and freer it is - then it better it will be if it goes right, but also the worse it will be if it goes wrong."~C.S. Lewis

Falling in love

Truth.
(A quote from the lovely Ophelia.)

"I didn't know true love had an expiration date."~Letters to Juliet

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."~Coco Chanel

I like a lot of quotes about love.


2 comments:

  1. Love the quotes! Hopefully I'll find time to do Random Fridays too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Can you read mine? It's mostly on books and reading, but I think you like MDBC books by HVF( Heather V. Frederick) so please look!
    The link it here:
    Theanythingblogforpeoplewhochat.blogspot.com
    -Jane Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...