March 15, 2015

Rewind to 2014: Books I Acquired

So in my last Rewind to 2014 post, I shared my reading stats. I read 302 books in 2014! And I bought and received a heck ton, too. Ready for this stat?


NUMBER OF BOOKS ACQUIRED IN 2014: 192




Yeah, I wasn't expecting that number either. I went back through all my Rewind & Review posts and totaled things up. I didn't include e-galleys or books I borrowed. Also, I may have sold or traded some of the books by now and some books may have been left off Rewind & Review posts. But it's pretty accurate and a shocking number. It's no wonder I'm running out of room on my bookshelves at home and in my storage bins here at school!

A large chunk of my books came from those I bought after I graduated, Christmas gifts, and ones I got at book signings. I'm also very grateful to all the publishers and bloggers who sent me ARCs (and the same to Read Between the Lynes for continuing to let me review their YA ARCs).

We'll see how many books I add to my library in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...