Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
As you might expect, I'm constantly looking for ways I can fit Taylor Swift into my bookish blog posts. So of course she's going to be the focus of today's Top Ten Tuesday since it was pretty open-ended. If you love Taylor Swift and her music, you have to check out these books.
1. Wildflower by Alecia Whitaker
This is an obvious pick. It reminds me of young Taylor and when she started out in the music industry.
2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
This is another obvious choice. (And one I actually should reread soon...)
I get some serious "Enchanted" vibes from this next book...
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
4. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Awkward and adorable are definitely up Taylor's alley.
5. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
BUT. Taylor doesn't just write songs about romance. She also loves a good friendship story and some of her best songs are about friendships/having fun with your friends ("Breathe," "22," "New Romantics").
6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Lara Jean reminds me a lot of Taylor in many ways.
7. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
Let's be real: T-Swizzle would make an excellent matchmaker.
8. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
Taylor knows all about love in the spotlight.
9. A Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen
In one of my Bookish Swiftie Recommendation posts, I paired this one with "I Knew You Were Trouble."
10. Like No Other by Una LaMarche
I think the idea of star-crossed lovers would be perfect for a Taylor fan, particularly because of "Love Story."
So who did you recommend books for on this TTT? Or what books would you recommend for Swifties? Let me know in the comments!