Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I was so excited about this week's topic that I actually made a literal syllabus. Yeah. I'm geeky that way. So if you're interested in seeing it, here's the Google Doc link. Otherwise, here are the ten books that would be required reading for Saving the World 101!
1. Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
2. Lois Lane: Fallout by Gwenda Bond
3. Sidekicked by John David Anderson
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
6. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
7. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
9. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
10. Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
So what class are you teaching at our fictional university? What books are on the syllabus for it? Can't wait to read everyone else's posts!