- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
I'm so excited to talk about my favorite Christmas movies because my mom and I love Christmas movies. My mom likes Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, and The Santa Clause. My favorites are...
1. The Polar Express
I know a lot of people don't like this one but I DO AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. Ahem.
2. The Santa Clause
3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
I think this is my favorite of all the old Claymation classics. Burl Ives's "Holly Jolly Christmas" is my jam, y'all.
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas
One of the movies of my childhood. And, in case you were wondering, I have been known to do the dance (see the little girls in purple in the gif above) at Christmastime.
So, as you can tell, I really love the Christmas season - between the music, the movies, and the baking.