Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So this post is going to cover books released only in the first half of 2016 - thank goodness for that. I mean, as it is, I couldn't limit myself to ten! Anyways, these are the 2016 books releasing from January to June that I'm anticipating most, and they are in no particular order!
1. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
2. Double Down by Gwenda Bond
3. Escaping Perfect by Emma Harrison
4. When We Collided by Emery Lord
5. Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas
6. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
7. The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
8. This Is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang
9. What You Always Wanted by Kristin Rae
10. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
11. Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
12. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
13. Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
14. The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
So what books are you anticipating in 2016?