Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Back in December, one of the Top Ten Tuesday topics was our most anticipated releases in the first half of 2016. This post is all of the 2016 releases I'm anticipating from July to December! (And once again, I couldn't limit myself to ten.)
1. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
It's a Kasie West book. Do I need any more reason than that?
2. Sometimes We Tell the Truth by Kim Zarins
It's a retelling of The Canterbury Tales, which I think sounds super fun.
3. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
4. As I Descended by Robin Talley
Macbeth retelling, and I am always down for a good Shakespeare retelling.
5. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
I'm super nervous for this one but super excited at the same time.
6. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson
My need for this book is embarrassingly bad.
7. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
I am dying to hold this book in my hands and admire its red-stained pages. (And then read those pages, but that's a given.)
8. This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills
Emma gets the best covers. Anyways, I really enjoyed First & Then, so I can't wait to read her sophomore novel.
9. You in Five Acts by Una LaMarche
I've loved Una's last two books, so I'll bet this one is just as good.
10. Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
After the ending of Wolf by Wolf, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
11. Saving Hamlet by Molly Booth
Hello, Sixteen 2016 Reads pick.
12. A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray
So, so, so scared. I can't imagine good things happening after the events of Ten Thousand Skies Above You.
13. Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My heart is not ready for all the pain Bad Blood will surely cause me.
14. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
It is a good year when we get not one, but two, Stacey Lee books.
Which books are you anticipating this summer and fall?