Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
As much as I'm all about established, auto-buy authors, I love to support debut authors. I love to watch their journey and hope that their books will be hits and they'll go on to write several more books and join the ranks of Emma's Auto-buy Authors. Here are 12 2017 young adult debuts I'm looking forward to.
1. Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
2. Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski
3. Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelle George
4. The Heartbeats of Wing Jones by Katherine Webber
5. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
6. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
7. And We're Off by Dana Schwartz
8. That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim
9. The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
10. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
11. Dear Martin by Nic Stone
12. The Hidden Memory of Objects by Danielle Mages Amato
What 2017 debuts are you looking forward to?