Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Apparently I don't read as many underrated books as I hoped I had? Or maybe I don't like them... Who knows.
1. Rebel Magisters by Shanna Swendson
(The sequel to Rebel Mechanics. Just as good as - and in some ways superior to - its predecessor.)
2. Saving Hamlet by Molly Booth
3. Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
(Despite the great sadness in this book at times, it most definitely makes me happy.)
4. Tumbling by Caela Carter
5. Wanderlost by Jen Malone
6. Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee
7. The Seventh Wish by Kate Messner
8. Two Summers by Aimee Friedman
Any good underrated books y'all can recommend to me?