Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I used to always read books in two days or less but now things are a bit busier at school so it takes me a bit longer to finish books. Still, I've had several over the last eight months that I read in about a day or less because they were just that good.
1. The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
2. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
3. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
4. Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
5. Rebel Magisters by Shanna Swendson
6. A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray
7. Holes by Louis Sachar
8. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
9. Stars So Sweet by Tara Dairman
10. Two Summers by Aimee Friedman
What books have you read in about a day, or even in one sitting?