Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
In September, I talked about my favorite books told from multiple POVs. Most are them are third-person POV, so I think it's time to share which first-person POV books I like best.
(Disclaimer: Since I'm at school and don't have access to my full library, this list is not comprehensive. I didn't want to include a book if I couldn't check it for myself.)
1. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
4. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia