Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Time to share what winter releases I'm looking forward to!
1. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West
2. Everless by Sara Holland
3. You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon
4. Nice Try, Jane Sinner by Lianne Oelke
5. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
6. Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry
(Ngl, it's mainly because of that title.)
7. The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross
8. American Panda by Gloria Chao
9. The Ambrose Deception by Emily Ecton
10. Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
11. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
12. This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi
13. The Wren Hunt by Mary Watson
14. More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
What books are you anticipating this winter/planning to read this winter?