Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
I can't wait for all the (hopefully) good books we're gonna get in 2018! Here are some of the debut titles I'm most looking forward to.
1. A Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
2. The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
3. Honey and Me by Meira Drazin
4. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
5. The Beloved Wild by Melissa Ostrom
6. What You Left Me by Bridget Morrissey
7. Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
8. Not the Girls You're Looking For by Aminah Mae Safi
9. Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
10. The Vanishing Kingdom by Laura E. Weymouth
What 2018 debuts are you anticipating most?