Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
My list, once again, isn't as long as it has been in the past. I think I've given up hoping it'll be long again. But anyways, I already listed some of these books back in June, but this is a mostly comprehensive list of every book I read in 2017 that I consider a new favorite (barring any I read over the next couple weeks).
1. Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
2. The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
3. The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
4. Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
5. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
6. Wish by Barbara O'Connor
7. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
8. Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
9. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
10. Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
11. In a Perfect World by Trish Doller
12. Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
13. Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman