April 5, 2019

Random Friday: My Characters' Pinterest Boards


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.

So I do Pinterest boards for my books, but I thought it would be fun to talk about what my characters would pin. I'm going to use pseudonyms for them, so that, even though I'm sensitive about sharing specific details of my book, I still can talk about them specifically.


Avi

Recipes. It's basically all recipes, and restaurants she wants to visit. Oh and plenty of Taylor Swift stuff haha, as well as movie quotes and dorm room decorating tips and studying tips. This is something that's on my board for the book that she would definitely pin too:


and this:


Mark
Wouldn't have Pinterest, probably. Just not something he's interested in. 


Samson




Lots of history memes.

Also leather jackets, poetry, song lyrics (he's getting into Bon Iver and Fleetwood Mac), and hiking stuff.


Elle

Stuff like this:
  

Other room decor things - string lights, greenery, cozy blankets.

She'd pin song lyrics, too:
Lorde // Supercut  In my head I do everything right. -bm🌊
Art credit.

As well as pretty bookcases and dog care stuff. :3 


Luciana

Narnia. Lots of Narnia.





Like Elle, she'd pin cool bookcases as well as libraries around the world, her favorite book covers, and writing tips and prompts. Here's a few of her favorite prompts. ;)






Ok, so what would be on your characters' Pinterest boards? If they're in a fantasy novel, just pretend they know what Pinterest is. ;)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...