April 28, 2019

Rewind & Review #133


~It's spring!!!!
~Taylor Swift really is going to be the end of me! (See what I did there?)
~I saw Shazam! on a whim one Sunday, and it was good but not amazing?
~We flew to Chicago for a friend's wedding and to visit where we used to live.
~Starting to prepare to move back home. I'm not giving up my job search entirely, but it's looking like I'll be back in Virginia in a few weeks.

Books I Received for Review
I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Gilly Segal and Kimberley Jones (from Sourcebooks Fire via Edelweiss)
Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood (from Flux via NetGalley)
Color Me In by Natasha Diaz (from Random House via NetGalley)
Suggested Reading by Dave Connis
A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth
Dangerous Alliance by Jennieke Cohen
Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
Virtually Yours by Sarvenaz Tash (from S&S via NetGalley)
Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson (from Simon & Schuster)
The Clockwork Ghost by Laura Ruby (from HarperCollins)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Pride by Ibi Zoboi
In the Neighborhood of True by Susan Kaplan Carlton
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (via trade with CAhnBooks)

Books I Bought
Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett
Summer of a Thousand Pies by Margaret Dilloway
The Best American Food Writing, 2018 edited by Ruth Reichl
If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka

Books I Read
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett (reread)
Night Music by Jenn Marie Thorne (4 stars)
The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty (3 stars)
Hungry Hearts by various authors
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (reread)
Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills (reread)
She-Wolves by Helen Castor (3 stars)
Summer of a Thousand Pies by Margaret Dilloway (4 stars)
The Clockwork Ghost by Laura Ruby
The Best American Food Writing, 2018 edited by Ruth Reichl (3.5 stars)
The Secret History by Donna Tartt (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 4/8-4/13)
   (from 4/14-4/20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...