August 18, 2019

Rewind & Review #141


~I've been working on a massive Taylor Swift song data project. It's been time-consuming and a little frustrating when charts won't cooperate how I want them to, but it's also been very cool.
~"Lover" (the song) is very good. 
~My wisdom teeth surgery has been scheduled, blech.

Books I Received for Review
Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez (from Page Street Kids)
Finding Mr-Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff (from Macmillan via Edelweiss)
Sick Kids in Love by Hannah Moskowitz (from Entangled: Teen via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
Technically, You Started It by Lana Wood Johnson
The Downstairs Girl by Stacey Lee
Voracious by Cara Nicoletti

Books I Read
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (reread)
The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg (3 stars)
More to the Story by Hena Khan
The Undoing of Thistle Tate by Katelyn Detweiler (2 stars)
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (4 stars)
If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka (reread)
A Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth
The Bookshop Book by Jen Campbell (3 stars)
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/5-8/10)
   (from 8/11-8/17)

4 comments:

  1. This is going to sound super repetitive BUT, yes, I agree, Lover is so good. I love it and can't wait for Lover, the record. Ah! And ack, good luck with your wisdom teeth surgery whenever it's scheduled for! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the whole album either. I have plans for the first listen, and I'm so excited.

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about this Taylor Swift project. :D

    Also, re: wisdom teeth: I don't know how many horror stories you're hearing, but it might not be that bad, depending what your teeth are like. With mine, I was sore for a while, and of course I was limited in what I could eat, but the pain wasn't too bad — I didn't even have to use half the painkillers they prescribed. And by the evening of the surgery, I was functional enough to finish writing the essay I'd started the night before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhhhhh my teeth are the worst. I had pain and trouble eating with my braces for way longer that I should've, and I had to have a bunch of baby teeth removed because they were just...dying in my mouth instead of loosening properly, so I don't have fond feelings about any dentist/orthodontist/oral surgeon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...