Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
A bunch of books are still coming this summer - several were pushed to August - and I couldn't be more excited for the titles I'm about to share.
1. I'll Be the One by Lyla Lee
2. The Princess Will Save You by Sarah Henning
3. The Cold Vanish by Jon Billman
4. Loveless by Alice Oseman
5. Running by Natalia Sylvester
6. More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
7. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon
8. This Is My America by Kim Johnson
9. Our Lady of Perpetual Hunger by Lisa Donovan
10. Death Sets Sail by Robin Stevens
11. The Knockout by S.A. Patel
12. Six Angry Girls by Adrienne Kisner
13. Kind of a Big Deal by Shannon Hale
14. Darius the Great Deserves Better by Adib Khorram
What summer 2020 releases are you looking forward to? What else is on your summer to-be-read list?