June 28, 2020

Rewind & Review #163


~Posts are going to be a bit more sporadic over the next few weeks. I've had a bunch of other stuff on my mind.

Books I Received for Review
The Quantum Weirdness of the Almost-Kiss by Amy Noelle Parks (from Amulet Books via Edelweiss)
I Hope You're Listening by Tom Ryan (from AW Teen via Edelweiss)

Books I Bought
Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles

Books I Read
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins (3 stars)
How to Speak Boy by Tiana Smith (3 stars)
Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee (reread)
Beach Read by Emily Henry (3.5 stars)
By the Book by Amanda Sellet (4 stars)
My Calamity Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (3.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...