July 5, 2012

So it's my first post of July! :) I hope everyone had a happy Fourth.  We mostly did stuff at home, and we didn't go see the fireworks, but I could kind of see them from one of my upstairs windows.

In just eleven days, it'll be my birthday.  I'm not too excited at the moment because one of my best friends will be in Michigan (we're delaying my b-day party because I want her to be there), and my mom has to work, so I'll be home alone. :P And there's only a couple people I'd like to spend the day with...none of whom are available.  Thus ruins a pretty big milestone birthday.  Oh, well.  At least I know I'm getting a personal pie maker (we got it up in Kenosha a couple weeks ago, and my parents said we'd save it for my birthday).

3 comments:

  1. wish I could be there with you on your birthday... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will still have fun! So... make the best of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...