April 4, 2015

Rewind & Review #35

Rewind & Review

Well. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I got back from spring break and was immediately thrown into classes and schoolwork again. My professors are piling it on this month, especially since we missed a good week, week and a half, between all those snow days. I'm not sure I'll make it out of April alive.
BUT I did get to go home for Easter weekend, which was an unexpected treat. It was a long, nine hour drive but I'll get to be in my own bed for a couple nights and see my mom and puppy.

Books I Received for Review
Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (from Harlequin Teen)
Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales (from Macmillan Teen)
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi (from Sourcebooks Fire/NetGalley)

Books I Traded for/was Gifted/Won
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay (traded with Erin)
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby (gifted by Danielle; thank you!)
Cress by Marissa Meyer (My Secret Sister gave me the paperback, which I wanted since my blog is mentioned in the back. Thank you!)
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (Easter presents from my mom)
Endangered by Lamar Giles (traded with Kaitlin)

Books I Bought
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

Books I Read
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne (4 stars)
Paper Towns by John Green (3 stars)
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay (3.5 stars)
Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman (4.5 stars)
Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson (2 stars)
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg (2.5 stars)
Winterspell by Claire Legrand (2 stars)
The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes (3.5 stars)
I Was Here (2 stars)
Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano (reread)
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby (4 stars)
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
The Young Elites by Marie Lu (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 3/23-3/28)
   (From 3/29-4/4)
Upcoming Blog Posts in the Next Few Weeks (subject to change)
  • Review: Rook by Sharon Cameron
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Want to Revisit
  • Review: 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
  • Random Friday: Adorable Cats
  • Sunday Street Team Guest Post: Alice in Wonderland High
  • Review: Wrong About the Guy by Claire LaZebnik
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Literary Quotes
  • So You Like... #12
  • Guest Post with Ophelia London
  • Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...