April 19, 2015

Rewind & Review #36

Rewind & Review

I'm actually surprised I've had time to read so many books in the past two weeks. Homework and work and the Legacy Games have kept me crazy busy. But look! I finally managed to make a haul video!

Books I Received for Review
The Icing on the Cake by Deborah A. Levine and JillEllyn Riley
In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty (via Simon & Schuster/Edelweiss)
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout (via St. Martin's Griffin/NetGalley)

Books I Traded for/was Gifted/Won
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge (traded with Kristen from My Friends Are Fiction)
Revenge, Ice Cream, and Other Things Best Served Cold by Katie Finn (gifted by Angie from Disquietus Reads)

Books I Bought
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Read
Endangered by Lamar Giles (3 stars)
Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham
The Unbound by Victoria Schwab (4 stars)
Dead to Me by Mary McCoy (3 stars)
Tangled Webs by Lee Bross
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (4 stars)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (reread)
Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel (DNF)
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (reread)
Immaculate by Katelyn Detweiler
The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (3 stars)
The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace (3.5 stars)
17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 4/6-4/11)
   (From 4/12-4/18)
  • Interview with Anne Blankman, Author of Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke
  • Review: Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan
  • What's in a Name?
  • Random Friday: Let's Talk About Writing
  • Review: Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart
  • Rewind to 2014: Favorite Blog Posts
  • Interview with Tara Dairman, Author of The Stars of Summer
  • Taylor Swift and Storytelling
  • DNF Review: The Friendship Riddle by Megan Frazer Blakemore
  • Review: Galgorithm by Aaron Karo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of ENDANGERED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I'm reading Charlie, Presumed Dead right now. It's super weird but holding my attention. We'll have to compare notes when I finish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...