November 8, 2015

Rewind & Review #49

Rewind & Review

The last two weeks have been pretty uneventful, especially compared to the last Rewind & Review post. At least, uneventful in a good way. I had a cold last week, which was the worst. It just kept hanging on, no matter how hard I fought it. Then this week, I registered for spring classes, which was a nightmare. Half the classes I wanted were full. Most of the rest were all at the same times as each other. It was a stressful ordeal that occupied most of my week.
But look what's at the bottom of the post!

Books I Received for Review
In Real Life by Jessica Love (from St. Martin's Griffin via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters (from @bookishbrian)
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (won a preorder from @celeste_pewter)

Books I Bought
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Books I Read
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (reread)
Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed (reread)
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (3 stars)
The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford (1 star)
The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (4 stars)
Diamonds & Deceit by Leila Rasheed (reread)
The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith (reread)
How to Be Brave by E. Katherine Kottaras (2 stars)
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (4.5 stars)
Emeralds & Ashes by Leila Rasheed (reread)
Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl (2 stars)
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith (reread)
The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 10/26-10/31)
   (From 11/1-11/7)
  • Review: Everything But the Truth by Mandy Hubbard
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To
  • Random Friday: Crafting
  • Review: The Golden Braid by Melanie Dickerson
  • SST: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart Review
  • Interview with Dahlia Adler, Author of Just Visiting
  • More of the Inclusive
  • Review: Promises I Made by Michelle Zink
  • Songs for When I Need to Write

1 comment:

  1. Colds are misery. Especially during NaNo. (Or November in general, since there's so much going on even without NaNo.) Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...