Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I rave about my favorite books a lot, but there are some I haven't mentioned recently on the blog. Here are twelve.
1. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
3. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
4. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
6. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen
7. Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan
8. When by Victoria Laurie
9. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
10. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
11. The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor
12. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
So which books have you loved but haven't shoved at people/talked about/etc. recently?